Ehsaas Scholarship is one of the leading projects under Ehsaas Program. We can only overcome poverty by providing free Education to citizen. That’s why Education in most developed countries is free. According to the National Human development statistic Pakistan has the largest number of youngsters in the world. And it is the right of every government to provide quality and free education to its citizens. That’s why this initiative took place and the Government of Pakistan has announced Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program under Ehsaas Program. Here you will find how to get register in Ehsaas Scholarship Online Apply 2023-24.
Ehsaas Scholarship is a scholarship to poor and needy students who have passion and don’t continue his studies due to some reason. This scholarship will play a vital role so that their dreams turn into reality. To apply for this scholarship we have to visit https://www.hec.gov.pk.
Objective of Ehsaas Scholarship 2023-24
- This Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2023-24 will be given to those student who are pursing his 4-5 years undergraduate program to complete his graduation.
- Ehsaas Scholarship will cover the university tuition fee and provide 50,000 RS stipend each year.
- Students from almost all fields like engineering, IT, Arts, medical, Social Science etc. are encourag to apply for this scholarship.
- It has reserved quota for women so that they are also encourag to apply.
- 2% quota are reserve for the person has some disability.
- By completing graduation under Ehsaas Scholarship, young ones will be able to overcome poverty.
Eligibility for Ehsaas Scholarship
- Students secured admission in HEC recognized Public sector university/colleges
- Fulfill the criteria of Ehsaas Scholarship Online Apply 2023-24.
- Students who will secure admission in self supporting program are not allow to apply for Scholarship.
- Students enroll in full time degree program that allows by Higher Education Commission.
Students who are not Eligible for Ehsaas Scholarship 2023
- Students who are getting grant under some other Program.
- Enrolled in a program which is online.
- Students enroll in a university providing virtual education.
- Students enroll in self supporting program.
How to apply for Ehsaas Scholarship
To apply for Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 program we have to visit Higher Education Commission via link https://www.hec.gov.pk after getting register using your CNIC number. You have to put all the details of our academic background, uploads all the prerequisite like our family details, father’s occupation all previous educational documents are required to apply for this Scholarship. You can track Ehsaas Scholarship application on Ehsaas Tracking Web Portal.
Documents Required for Ehsaas Scholarship Program
As you get register and putting in all the details we have to print out the document and attach the following documents and submit it to university financial aid office.
|1||Copy of applicant CNIC|
|2||Copy of CNIC Guardian|
|3||Income Certificate (Father/Guardian, Mother)|
|4||Income Certificate on minimum amount of stamp paper of Rs. 50/-|
|5||Copies of last Six Month Utility Bills (Electricity, Gas, Telephone, Water) – (If applicable)|
|6||Copy of Rent agreement in case of Rented House|
|7||Copies of Last Fee Receipts of Applicant and Siblings (If applicable)|
|8||Copies of Medical bills/ expenditure related documents (if applicable)|
|9||01 Passport size Photograph of Applicant|
|10||01 Picture of House from outside Front|
Ehsaas Scholarship Award Process
- After filling an online application on https://ehsaas.hec.gov.pk/ portal with are status “Save” are acceptable.
- Students who had applied will have to submit the hard copy of the online application along with supporting documents.
- University Financial Aid committee will conduct an interview and shortlist the eligible candidate.
- Who are living from hand to mouth and have a good academic record.
- The nominee of the Ehsaas Scholarship will be ask to sign deed of agreement on stamp paper.
- The university will issue the final Award letter.
- Ehsaas Scholarship will continue based on your academic performance and until your degree completion.
Benefits of Ehsaas Scholarship 2023-24
The awardee of Ehsaas Scholarship 2023 will be waive off his actual tuition fee vary university to university.
The beneficiaries will get 50,000 PKR each year and a total amount of 200,000 RS will be given to each nominated student based on his performance.